Your registration is complete when:
- Tuition is paid, or a payment plan has begun, as specified on registration form.
- Your online Health Questionnaire is completed (which will be sent after initial registration).
- Intensive Application (if applicable) is approved.
- You receive an email stating your registration and payment have been successfully processed.
PLEASE DO NOT MAKE TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS UNTIL THE PROGRAM HAS BEEN CONFIRMED
You will be notified when a program has been confirmed. CPI is not responsible for travel arrangements made before we confirm that the program has sufficient enrollment.
IF CPI CANCELS A PROGRAM: If a minimum number of people are not registered in a program three to four weeks prior to the start date, the program might be cancelled. If CPI cancels a program due to low enrollment, registered participants will be given a full refund, or they can transfer their deposit to another program held within one year of the cancellation date.
IF YOU CANCEL YOUR REGISTRATION: To enroll in one of our intensives can be a significant commitment. Not only in time or money, but in your own calling. It’s not unusual to experience inner resistance or notice a scheduling conflict as the time of your program nears. We encourage you to examine obstacles that arrive in a way that looks under the surface. We believe that whatever stirs and arises may be an important part of the work of the Spirit in your life. Our cancellation policy is designed to both support your own process as well as our staff and facilitators as they prepare for your time together.
- If the intensive has been confirmed and notice of cancellation is received 30 or more days prior to the start of an intensive, you will be given a full refund or a credit towards another intensive.
- If the intensive has NOT been confirmed, you will given a full refund or a credit towards another intensive.
- If notice of cancellation is received less than 30 days before the start of an intensive, you will be refunded half of the cost of registration.
- If notice of cancellation is received within 7 days of program start, all payment is forfeited.
CPI reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. CPI also reserves the right to screen participants for compatibility with CPI programs. For the safety of all participants, we require that participants be in good physical, mental and emotional health. CPI intensives can be psychologically challenging. Some of our rustic intensives can involve physical challenges. We reserve the right to refuse service based on our assessment of these or other criteria.